Pagini

sâmbătă, 19 mai 2012

funny/sarcastic facebook statuses


I'm going to change my facebook name to no one. Just imagine. No one liked your status. No one commented on your picture. No one wants to be your friend.
Me, myself and I are not playing nice today. Me is confused, myself is conflicted and I has so much on her mind that she just doesn't give a damn.
thought a thought but the thought i thought wasn't the thought i thought should be thought next time I'll think the thought i should have thought before i think
You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions!
To catch me, you gotta be fast. To find me, you gotta be smart. To be me? Please! You gotta be kidding! ;)
men... God made them first, well, i guess you have to have a draft before you create a masterpiece
Me, myself and I had a talk..and Your, yourself and you can Fuck Off ;)
Fortune Cookie: "Your life will be happy and peaceful." Dear Cookie, What drugs are you on, we should share.
Why Are Men Always Cleverer While Having Sexx...Cause There Plugged Into A Fucking Genius. :D
whats on my mind you ask? well Facebook, i would tell you but your terrible at keeping secrets!
Some people are such treasures that you really just wanna bury them.
People think I'm bad when I'm talking, But When I'm quiet is when you really have to worry!
CAUTION! Life Under Construction. Please pardon the mess while space for new people and opportunities are being made. Getting rid of the excess! ;)
The man, who argues that women's place is in the kitchen - just don't know what to do with her in the bedroom!
Scientists have finally found out what's wrong with the male brain.. On the Left side there's nothing right.. And on the Right side there's nothing left.. ^^
Do not argue with an idiot. He or she will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Sweetie, if you don't like my rules, then don't play my game(:
Remember that there's always someone cooler, smarter, stronger or sexier than you. That would be me.
Don't judge me by what you have seen in me, Remember "What you have seen in me is only what I have chosen to show you" :D
thinks FB should add to the relationship status option: messing around, f&*k buddies, using someone, afraid to commit, with u til my options change
I hate it when my friends come over and ask "Do you have a bathroom?" and i just think to my self "No we just do are business outside with the birds".
The only regret i have in the past year is not doing half the things i heard i did.
"We can still be friends" is like " your dog i s dead but you can still keep it."
today's philosophy: if you are looking for sympathy look in the dictionary... you will find it between sh*t and Syphilis
I see lots of things, except your point..
-- Welcome to my wall..Today's specials are: Lack of sleep, up too early, and low on patience..thank you, come again --
Therapy is expensive. - Beer is cheap. - what to do? what to do?
..is in a relationship with her job and its complicated

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu